Mornings set the tone for the day. A nice, slow, and mindful morning is the key to having a good day ahead. And do you know what makes a good morning? A hearty and healthy breakfast. It is the perfect jump-start to the day and gives you the energy you need. Making an energetic, healthy, and yummy breakfast is time-consuming. Not any more! Mojo Box brings you three simple and healthy Indian breakfast recipes you can make easily. All ingredients in the recipes below are readily available in Indian grocery stores. Let’s unleash the chef within you!
3 Simple Indian Breakfast Recipes
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Butter for cooking
Indian Breakfast Recipe
- Add the dry ingredients – millet flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon to a bowl and mix well.
- Now add the milk and fold it in the batter.
- Heat a pan and spread some batter on it.
- Pour some batter and spread it a bit to cook it evenly.
- Flip the pancakes and cook them until both sides have a slight golden colour.
- If you need more butter, add it.
- You can enjoy it hot with tea.
Millet pancakes are incredibly healthy as well as delicious as a breakfast option. If you want a quick Millet pancake batter powder, check out our Double Offer Mojo Box, which has a sample of millet pancake mix. A mix will make your job easier and faster.
We don’t even need to explain how to make Muesli because it hardly takes time. You buy a ready-made Muesli mix and enjoy it with milk. If you don’t enjoy milk, you can eat Muesli dry too. Muesli combines dried fruits, nuts, seeds, and cereals. It is better than corn flakes since it is less processed. If you are looking to try out Muesli, consider the Muesli sample in this Mojo Box.
Oats And Nuts
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Fruits of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of nuts of your favourite chopped
- Honey (optional)
Indian Breakfast Recipe
- Add oats and 1½ cups water in a pot. Boil the water on high heat and reduce the heat till the water vanishes.
- Take it off the gas and add your chopped nuts and fruits. You can use cashews, almonds, walnuts, etc. You can either mix it or let it sit on top of your oats.
- You can add honey to your oats if you have a sweet tooth.
- Enjoy it hot or cold.
Do you know the best part about this recipe? You can prepare the night before and eat it in the morning. You can also add dahi or yoghurt to it to make it probiotic. The recipe is versatile as well, so you can mix and match. Honestly, this Indian breakfast recipe doesn’t get boring because there are so many combinations possible. Try it out. You will not regret it.
Breakfast is essential, and making healthy Indian breakfast recipes is not challenging. If you are looking to explore more breakfast options without breaking the bank, check out Mojo Boxes. Most of our boxes come with food product samples in them, so you can try the products before buying them. Head to www.mojobox.online today to look at all the boxes we have curated for you. Trust us, we have what you are looking for.