Ever wondered about a Face wash that cleans the dirt, oil, and pimples and brightens your skin simultaneously? Is it possible? Well, WOW Skin Care says it is! So, here’s our blog on WOW Face Wash review.
About WOW Face wash
In 2013, WOW launched its various wellness and beauty products online.
WOW Face Wash was launched under the banner of WOW Skin Life Science. They successfully targeted online consumers to gain popularity and success over a short period. Today, WOW Face Washes are available in many variants like: –
- WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash with a built-in face brush (Rs. 399 for 150 ml)
- WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C For Hyperpigmentation Face Wash (Rs. 211 for 100 ml)
- WOW Skin Science Ubtan For Oily Skin – tan removal and skin brightening face wash (Rs. 211 for 100 ml)
- WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming – No Parabens, Sulphate Face Wash (Rs. 339 for 100 ml)
- WOW Skin Science Vitamin C In Paper Tube (Eco-Friendly Packaging) – No Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones & Colour (Rs. 209 for 100 ml)
- WOW Skin Science Vitamin C In Paper Tube (Eco-Friendly Packaging) – No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones & Color (Rs. 209 for 100 ml)
- WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C – with Mulberry & Liquorice Extracts, Lemon & Orange Essential Oils – For Brightening Skin Tone -(Rs. 319 for 200 ml)
The shelf life of any WOW Face Wash is 24 months, i.e. two years from the manufacturing date. Want to know what ingredients they have? Just keep reading.
WOW Face Wash Ingredients
Each variant of WOW Face Washes has different ingredients. However, there are some common ingredients present in almost all them. These are purified water, glycerine, aloe vera, and plant based oils like almond, argan, etc. Every single one of them is made from natural ingredients. Moreover, they do not contain harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulphate, and Silicones. The result is a range of Face Washes that lighten scars, clean pores, and visibly brighten the skin without harming your skin in the long run. Now, let’s take a look at the texture of the WOW Face Wash.
WOW Face Wash Texture
To begin with, they have a fresh flowery smell. Plus, WOW Face Washes come in plastic bottles, big enough to handle. This makes them easy to apply. Plus, the face wash feels really smooth and foamy on the skin.
The Face Wash does not alter the skin’s natural oil balance and maintains its moisture. Plus, unlike other face washes, it doesn’t have any drying effect, even on dry skin. To summarize, it’s an excellent cleanser for all types of skin.
Here are some of the most important benefits of WOW Face Washes: –
- They have a refreshing fragrance, and even a tiny amount gives enough lather to wash the face and neck properly.
- WOW Face Wash removes all the dirt and oil from the face. It helps in properly cleaning the pores and reduces acne.
- It is long-lasting and doesn’t dry out the skin, making it best for daily usage.
WOW Face Wash’s Alternatives
Despite all its virtues, you might feel that WOW Facewash is not correct for your skin type. Don’t worry. Here are some WOW Face Wash alternatives to get you sorted.
- The first alternative is the Mama Earth Foaming Face wash. The quantity and pricing of both the products are the same.
- Another alternative is the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash.
What Do We Feel About The WOW Face Wash?
To sum up our WOW Face wash review, we believe it’s a must-try product for everyone. We’re glad that you completed this WOW Face Wash review, and we’ve got a surprise for you! Now, you can try WOW Face Wash samples from Mojo Box before you buy them. Go ahead and get the sample. After all, only you can decide whether it suits your skin or not. If it does, you can go for the WOW Face Wash Kit, which is available in stores too.