- (i) Persons visiting or browsing through the Platform; and Persons including authorised representatives of Brands and entities, desirous of seeking an engagement with Mojo Box; j (jointly referred to as “Casual Visitors”);
- (ii) Persons who register on the Platform with the view of being selected by the Company to receive a Mojo Box (“Mojo Box Applicants”). Mojo Box is defined as a specially curated box containing products and product samples, experiences, coupons and vouchers for such samples and experiences, from various consumer brands engaged by the Company to consumer-test their products;
- (iii) Persons who register on the Platform who may be selected by the Company to be recipients of a Mojo Box following a profiling process based on information provided by them (“Mojo Box Recipient); and
- (iv) Persons who register on the Platform who may purchase a product from the MojoShop section (“MojoShop Recipient); and
- (v) Persons who register on the Platform who may be engaged by the Company to promote, market, popularise the brand Mojo Box (“Influencers”).
“Services” refers to the services made available to Users through the Platform and further defined in the Terms and Conditions mojobox.online/terms-and-conditions governing access to and use of the Platform.
- Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules�?);
- Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009;
- Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules 2009;
- Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- the collection of information from the Users and types of information collected.
- the purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information.
- disclosure of such information.
- security of your personal, sensitive and financial legal information
- any queries the User might have with respect to the information collected
Questionnaires, Surveys and Virtual Events
The Company may occasionally ask the Users to participate in online surveys, opinion polls and virtual events. These help us gain insight into activities, preferences and interests and needs of our Users. We do not keep any personally identifiable information about You in connection with Your participation in a questionnaire or survey unless You specifically agree to provide this information.
Information Collected by the Company
Personally Identifiable Information/Data or Personal Information
- Data provided by You includes Personal Data or Information which is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- Personal Information includes information such as your full name, full residential, mailing and billing address, location information such as pin code, GPS; gender, date of birth and age, contact number ,email address, age and number of family members, educational qualification and occupation, mode of transportation, travel details, details of electronic devices owned and used, device Information like IMEI Number, Location, Camera, Audio, Bluetooth, Hotspot ,social media account name, number of followers and social media login links to enable your access of the platform such these channels, preferences and interests which personally identifies you.
Sensitive Personal Data or Information
Data provided by You may also include
Sensitive Personal Data or Information, which is defined under the SPI Rules as information about a person relating to his or her:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details and/or medical insurance details, income.
- information related to your health or medical history
- records of products purchased, delivered, obtained, or considered;
- purchase histories;
- such other relevant information with respect to User Platform activity and orders,
Internet, social media or Other Electronic Network Activity Information
- page views;
- site browsing history;
- IP address of your device;
- information about your interaction with our Platform
- social media engagement about the Mojo Boxes received or ordered including but not limited to reviews, posts or reposts.
Automatically Collected Information is information about or via your use of the Services or access of Platform. Similar to other services, we record Automatically Collected Information based on your Platform activity and use of the Services. For example, when you use the Platform, we may automatically collect information on the type of device you use, IMEI Number, Bluetooth, hotspot, audio, and camera access and the device identifier. We do this to analyse trends, administer the Services, troubleshoot any User problems, and to enhance and update the Platform and Services. We may also use the Automatically Collected Information for our business purposes, such as to report aggregate, non-Personal Information about the use of the Services and the Platform.
We may collect the following types of Automatically Collected Information, which we may share with third parties, such as service providers and associates like third party payment gateways or delivery agents, business partners and such other entities, to help us operate the Services and Platform:
- Aggregated Data: We collect User information and content to compile aggregate data as you use the Platform to analyse our overall user demographics and usage patterns.
- Server Logs: We collect information from our server logs. These logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser details, the date and time of your request and certain information about your usage of the Services and the Platform.
- We may track whether links to external third-party applications (such as payment gateways and applications) and third-party websites and portals are clicked.
- One Time Password: We may track and detect the One Time Passwords that are sent to your device in order to enable automation in their usage by You, thus ensuring faster access to the Platform.
- User Location. We may collect the physical location of your mobile device and use it to provide you with Services. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such use of your device's location, but if you choose to deny such use, we may not be able to provide Services due to geographical constraints.
Usage of Information Collected
You understand that all Information provided by you to the Company is voluntary. You understand that the Company may process and use this Information:
- to provide the Services and operate the Platform; specifically, to fulfil and deliver your orders
- to ensure effective and efficient performance and usage of Services and the Platform;
- to improve the Services, including customizing your experience and resolving support-related issues;
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you
- to deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use the information provided by you to develop and display personalized content and advertising and to measure its effectiveness.
- to deliver targeted advertising to you on other digital, internet and/or social media platforms based on the information provided by you to develop and display personalized content and advertising Provided that if you click on the links to such targeted advertisements, you may be directed to a third party platform or website and your continued access to such third party platform or website shall be governed by its terms and conditions including terms of privacy. The Company shall not in any manner liable for your access and use of such third party platform or website
- to identify and resolve any technical issues on the Platform ;
- for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes like data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience.
- to identify you as an authorised User, to secure your account and prevent fraud;
- to communicate with you about updates, new releases/products/services, feedback, transactions;
- to enforce the legal terms that govern our Platform and Services.
- Wherever necessary, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
In this process, we also may use third-party services and tools, where necessary, such as Google analytics and One-Time-Password generating-applications.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your Information to provide you Services, or have inadvertently submitted any such Information or do not agree in the manner in which such Information is collected, stored or processed, please contact us at email@example.com. After your account has been deactivated, we may hold on to your Information on an anonymous basis to be used solely for analytical and business improvement purposes.
Mojo Box Recipient Feedback Information
Those Users who receive a Mojo Box may choose to share their feedback and reviews about the Mojo Box contents on the Platform mojobox.online or through some other digital communication channels and/or digital platforms. The feedback and reviews shared by you may, at the discretion of the Company:
- Be shared with the brand for which the feedback was given.
- Be used for profiling purposes to enable the Company to create a better Mojo Box experience for the Users.
- Be used by the Company to enable the brands to customise the products for Mojo Box users
- Be used for and outreach marketing purposes through Social Media and other digital media.
MojoShop Receipient Information
Those Users who order a product in the MojoShop section may receive the delivery directly from the Brand or Product company. Your personal data such as Name, Address, Mobile Contact No., Email ID etc may, at the discretion of the Company:
- Be shared with the brand / company of which the product you have ordered from the MojoShop for delivery of the product to you.
- Be used for communication and advertising purposes by the company of which the product you have ordered from the MojoShop.
- Be used for and outreach marketing purposes through Social Media and other digital media by the company of which the product you have ordered from the MojoShop.
- Be used for creating a login ID and account to facilitate your buying products in the future from that company of which the product you have ordered from the MojoShop.
Social Media Logins
The Platform may offer you the ability to register yourself as a User and to log into your Mojo Box account, using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
Disclosure of Information Collected
The Company implements effective security policies and measures to protect your Information from unauthorised access, use, destruction and disclosure from the point of collection to deletion. In the event that any data is lost through unauthorised access from the Your device(s) through which You avail Services, the Company shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by You.
- The Information provided by you will be disclosed to and be accessible by only authorised personnel within the Company who are bound by strict rules of privacy and have an obligation to uphold the confidentiality of every User’s Information.
- The Information may also be shared with third-party registered payment and delivery platform(s). Some of the data may also be shared with designated service or solution providers who act as sub-processors for specific purposes, such as sending emails, analytics, monitoring, IT support, troubleshooting, professional advisors such as lawyers, auditors, etc. We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process personal data related to the services to provide the level of protection for personal or sensitive data as required under the applicable laws and regulations.
- We may share your Information with your specific consent for a specific purpose including but not limited to sharing your feedback and reviews with brands that we are associated with.
- In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer such data or information, subject to lawful requests and requirements, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, where required and applicable. We may also disclose Information to governmental or statutory authorities or other entities, where required by law currently in force in India.
- We may disclose, wherever necessary, your Information or data to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Storage of Information Collected
We ensure appropriate security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
The Information collected will be stored in the secure servers and systems either owned by the Company or retained by the Company on a trusted third-party platform or secure server, through the means of a written document which shall govern the storage of the Information on such platform or server, for the purposes of storing the Data collected. Currently, the Company has retained the servers provided by Digital Ocean to store a copy of the Data. Digital Ocean is bound by terms of strict privacy with respect to any data stored on its servers. The terms of privacy of Digital Ocean for storing the data can be found here . The terms of service of Digital Ocean can be found here.
The data might be stored and/or transferred within or outside the region of collection, in order to fulfil the agreed and lawful processing. Any transfer of data outside the region of data subjects will be done in compliance with the applicable Privacy acts and regulations.
However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your transmission of any information and data to us is at your own risk.
Retention Period of Information Collected
The Information will be collected for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, and in accordance with tax, legal and regulatory requirements. The Information will be retained by us unless you request the removal of the Information via a specific request or there is a business/regulatory requirement requiring us to do so.
Your Rights with Respect to Information Stored
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations in accordance with the laws in India, you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your Personal or Sensitive data or information that is residing with us:
- to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that data is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate Information (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed);
- to request for erasing or updating your Information residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions;
- to request restriction on processing of your Information under certain circumstances;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- to lodge a complaint with the relevant regulatory authority in your region.
Your request to change or delete information stored by us should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Information Stored
We make reasonable efforts to restrict access to Information to only those employees, contractors, service providers, agents, affiliates and third parties who need such access in order to operate, develop, improve, or deliver our Services. We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help prevent sunauthorised access. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any Information You transmit via our Platform.
Your Information is maintained by Us in electronic form, which may be converted to physical form from time to time.
The Company takes all necessary precautions to protect your Information and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the Information being collected and the nature of the Company’s business. No administrator at the Company will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Platform when finished. The Company does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorised use of your account, you must immediately notify the Company in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. You shall be liable to indemnify the Company due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorised use of your account and password.
Breach by Third Parties
The Company is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Information by our partners beyond the scope of our agreement with such partners. Likewise, the Company is also not responsible for breaches or acts of a third party. Further, the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking or phishing, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User.
You must be 18 years of age to access the Services and the Platform. By accessing the Services and providing Information to us you represent and warrant to Us that You are 18 years of age or older and that you have the legal right, authority and capacity to use all or part of the Services or Platform. Whilst the Services are not intended for use by minors, the Company recognises and respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use our Services and/or Platform. It is strongly recommended that parents and guardians supervise the online activities of minors/children and use parental control tools to help promote a safe environment for their children.
Our Online Platform may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Users should consult these other services' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Changes to This Policy
You are under no obligation to provide Information to us. However, when registering on our Platform, or from time to time during your engagement with us, you may opt in or out of certain types of communications that may affect the Information we gather. We reserve the right to inform you that such opting out may prevent you from full use of our Platform. You also hereby acknowledge and agree that all information provided by you to the Company is current , accurate and true and you shall always update, whenever required, such information in order to ensure that it continues being current, accurate and true.